So, let's do it again! Same general idea as last year and the rules are listed below. But first, my card of 2017!
Surprise, surprise... it's not a Dan Vogelbach card.
Remember the Astrodome, for sending this one within a recent trade package.
Here's the details on the contest:
1. Must be one card produced in 2017.
2. It does not have to be baseball related and may even be from a non-sport set.
3. It should be a card you have in your collection, but I'm a softie and will count your admission even if it isn't.
4. Make a quick blog post about your favorite card. (I appreciate other social media platforms as much as the next guy, but I'm a blog guy at heart and only blog posts will be entered. My contest, my rules.)
5. Reply in the comments section of this post with a link to your blog post before January 8th, 2018. (Some of you may find a new favorite during the holiday season!)
That's it! Pretty simple contest, but I think it will be fun to see everyone's favorite of 2017. So...
6. I will summarize all entries in one blog post. (I will pilfer pictures from your post and use them here.)
7. I will place all entrants into random.org and perform three randomizations. The winner (#1 slot) will receive a blaster of 2018 Topps S1 when it is released AND the person who winds up in the last place slot will also receive a prize, which is yet to be determined. Yes, even the last place person is a winner.
Now, get to posting!