Thursday, February 19, 2015

Trying to Catch Up with Bob Walk

Ever feel like the trading universe is stacked against you? Like, just when you think you've unburied yourself a new rush of mail comes in and the next thing you know your desk looks like a staging area for games of Jenga made out of baseball cards?

It's as though everyone has been casually walking around and I've been sprinting to catch up with little success. Yet, my basketball coaching duties end this week and I've almost got a hold on a majority of the return packages that need to go out... from the last two months.  Yikes!  I've been a bad blogger, but I'm excited to find sometime again for my hobby and send some packages out soon!

Even though I've been a little lax in my responsibilities the packages keep coming in, like this one from Matt at Bob Walk The Plank.

It was a simple bubble mailer and it didn't feel too thick.  The note attached didn't do the contents justice:
Because...
 It...
Packed...
A...
Punch!

Serial Numbers, autos, and relics!  Oh, My!  What what a collection!  Thanks, Matt!

Matt, you're on my list.  I'll do my best to put some Pirates together for you and send them out ASAP.

Please, keep in mind though that I'm still trying to play catch-up.  How far behind am I?  I'm probably one of the few who still don't have and 2015 Topps Series 1 in hand yet!  I know, it's a sad state of affairs.  Wish me luck, folks!

3 comments:

  1. You need a good luck charm! A four leafed clover, a rabbit's foot, a LEPRECHAUN???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No hurry my friend. Found those tucked away in the box. Figured you might like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that jaybarkerfan's influence is strong. With him bombing everybody's mailbox which awesome packages we're all slowly trying to do the same thing on a subconscious level.

    ReplyDelete