Friday, February 20, 2015

One More to Remember (The Astrodome)

Another package found it's way into mailbox recently from Marc, from Remember the Astrodome. Yesterday I talked about how backlogged I've been on return packages and now I can add one more to my list!

I'm just about finished with my 1984 set thanks to a few generous bloggers (Off Hiatus Baseball Cards, Nolan's Dugout, and One Man's Junk Wax).  Marc took it upon himself to help as well. 
 I'm down to 6 cards!  Woo-Hoo!

Also in the package was a Starlin Castro from last year's Topps' flagship product.  I sure hope Starlin can build off of last year's season.  Go Cubs, Go!

Lastly, and I talked about these before, there was a Card-Supial included!

 I now have two in my collection.  Nice!
 The previous one featured a large Larry Walker (Rockies) and a small Kerry Wood.  I tried to track down the Larry Walker, but I couldn't find it in my trade box. Maybe I set it free into the wild of the blogosphere? If you have a Larry Walker with a pouch and need a Ben Petrick to fill it, please let me know!

Marc, thanks for thinking of me and surprising me with such a nice package.  I'll be sure to get something out in the mail to you before too long!


1 comment:

  1. I've got Dave Concepcion from 1984 - shoot me an e-mail with your address and I will send it out to you!

    brian dot d dot oneal at Gmail dot com
    http://subjectiveandarbitrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete