Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Last Chance at Group Break

A couple of weeks ago I introduced a group break and I promised at the time that the cards would go out before A&G hit the store shelves.  If I'm going to keep to true to my word I need to wrap things up.  There are some teams which are still unclaimed and I'd love to find a good blogger home for them rather than putting them up on "The Bay" after the fact.

I need to hear from you before Independence Day if you're interested.  It's $4 for the first team and and $2 for every team after that.

Here's what's being ripped:
Here's what's left:
Atlanta Braves -
Baltimore Orioles - Ryan H, "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog - PAID
Boston Red Sox - Jeff (One Man's Junk (Wax)) - PAID
Chicago Cubs - Matt, Once a Cub
Chicago White Sox - JediJeff
Cincinnati Reds -
Cleveland Indians -
Detroit Tigers -
Houston Astros - Bru, Remember the Astrodome - PAID
Kansas City Royals -
L.A. Angels of Anaheim - Jeff (One Man's Junk (Wax)) - contest winner
L.A. Dodgers -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins - CaptKirk42 - PAID
Montreal Expos (Nats) -  CaptKirk42 - PAID
New York Mets - Mets Cardboard - PAID
New York Yankees -
Oakland Athletics - Bru, Remember the Astrodome - PAID
Philadelphia Philles -
Pittsburgh Pirates - Bru, Remember the Astrodome - PAID
San Diego Padres -
San Francisco Giants -
Seattle Mariners -
St. Louis Cardinals - madding - PAID
Texas Rangers - J.Meeks - PAID
Toronto Blue Jays -

I plan on busting the last box (Pacific Legends) before Friday and hopefully shipping out the cards this Saturday.  Again, each of the three Swell boxes contained a complete set and I'm crossing my fingers the Pacific legends box does as well.

Have a safe and happy 4th everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am in for the Phillies if this is still open and they are available. Take Giants and Yankees as extra teams as well.

    ReplyDelete