Friday, July 4, 2014

Group Break Closed, A&G Right Around the Corner

First things first, happy 4th of July!  Have fun and be safe!

Secondly, my group break is closed and I plan to ship the cards out tomorrow.  They should hopefully hit your mailbox before you're able to track down any Allen & Ginter's.  I think A&G is my favorite set to read about on the blogosphere. So if you will, please post frequently and post many, many pictures of cards!

Speaking of A&G and breaks . . .   Topher, of Crackin' Wax, is doing another one of his great case breaks and he's also looking to make a $1000 donation to the good folks at Big Brothers Big Sisters
 From what I understand he is giving you one entry to his prize vault for every five dollars that you would donate.  The prize pool is full of goodies from Ultra Pro, UniKeep, and Sports Card Album.  If you're looking to make a donation you can click here: help Topher meet his $1,000 donation goal to BBBS!


No comments:

Post a Comment