Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I wish my budget for cardboard was $30 a week!

Robert, from the entertaining blog $30 a Week Habit, sent some cards my way to help with my 2013 Bowman FrankenSet.  I've almost knocked out the veteran and prospect base sets, but I have some work to do on the parallel side of the scoresheet.

The below cards were shipped in good faith, as I'm going to send some CTBNL (cardboard to be named later).  Another reason why I love the blogosphere!  Robert is working on some 1970's Topps sets and has a project called the Serial Insanity set.  What an ambitious goal!


The Shin-Soo Choo gold parallel helped close out another FrankenSet page!
No hometown/international cards on this page, but a couple of blue and an orange serial numbered parallels make up for it!
Be sure to check out my Bowman FrankenSet wantlist to see if you can help me get closer to completion.

Thanks for the help, Robert.  The CTBNL will be out in the mail to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment