Monday, July 29, 2013

'13 Bowman Packages

I completed a trade with Ryan, from "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog, the other day and he sent me some 2013 Bowman FrankenSet help.  I went to my checklist right away and was disappointed that nothing he sent me was new.  I filed the cards away and went and had dinner. 

Then I thought, "That's not like Ryan at all.  What gives?"

So I went back to the e-mail describing the trade and it appeared I was on board with the trade at the time.  Huh.  So, I pulled out my binder and discovered that there were empty spots for all of the cards!  I must have pre-crossed them off before receiving them in my haste to have an updated list before attending the last card show.  That's totally like me.

Thanks for helping out my FrankenSet project, Ryan!

Here's the inventory of four golds and two hometown parallels from the biggest O's fan I know:


And the now completed pages:

You'll notice that the pages are pretty heavy on the gold parallels.  If you're sitting on a blue, orange, or hometown parallel and are wondering if I'd be interested, the answer is "Yes."  If you have a silver ice card, then the answer is "YES!"  I do love the sparkly cards!

In other news, a PWE (plain white envelope) made an appearance in the mailbox today.  Nothing too crazy, but totally appreciated. 

This one was a generous offering from Judson, of My Cardboard Habit, and it was the last base card I needed to finish off the veteran portion of the 2013 Bowman set!    Thanks, Judson!

No comments:

Post a Comment