Sunday, July 26, 2020

The 500th Vogelmonster

I buy many of my Vogelbach cards from Ebay and Sportlots and I don't tend to show them here. I mean, well, Vogelbach is gaining popularity and slowly winning over a fan base, but he isn't a national name and I don't think there's too much interest from my readers in Vogelmonster cards. 

But, a big card came in the mail earlier this week so please allow me to do a little show and tell. 

Show:

Tell:
This is the 500th unique Daniel Vogelbach card I have in my collection. 

It's not a crazy low serial numbered card, a relic, or an autograph, but I feel it's somewhat serendipitous, that of the 30+ different colored parallels within the 2020 Panini Prizm set, the one which arrives as #500 is the teal wave parallel. 

Cub fans get excited about blue parallels and Cardinal fans enjoy the red parallels. This bandwagon jumping Mariners fan prefers the teal. 

It sure does look sharp!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Happy hunting on the next 500

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t mind seeing your Volgerbach cards. It’s nice to see some cards/brands/parallels that I don’t know about, plus Vogelbach is a cool dude and I think others would enjoy seeing more cards of him that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's quite a feat considering The Vogelmonster doesn't have a whole lot of cards out there (at least in relation to the Trouts and Acunas of the card world).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your enthusiasm for Vogelbach makes it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! 500 is darn impressive. Side note... 30+ parallels in 2020 Prizm? Whoa. That's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's crazy that he has so many cards so far. Or maybe it isn't?! Congrats on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on hitting 500! I'm about to write about my countdown to that milestone for one of my PC guys as well. For the record, I think it would be cool to see some more VogelMonsters shown off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on number 500! That's fantastic. I love seeing all the cards you show, so please know you have an audience of at least 1.

    ReplyDelete