Friday, July 31, 2020

A Second Helping of Pancakes

Just when I thought I was full I was offered another stack of pancakes. Here's a link to my first helping.
This time around it's the shiny green donut parallel of Anthony Rizzo's 2019 Panini Prizm card. 
If you had your choice, would you rather have a donut (or two) for breakfast or pancakes? I'm a pancake guy all the way. No question about it. 
Green donut parallels apparently are serial numbered to 199 and this also happens to be card number 199 in the set. Funny coincident and nothing more. 

Thanks for the card, Wes (aka The Pancake King)!

7 comments:

  1. I've not been stacked, but I do enjoy me some pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, pancake king, but almost nothing tops donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more of a pancakes for dinner kind of guy.

    Donuts anytime of the day are good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably eat pancakes only once a year... but have donuts once a month. But that's only because it's more convenient to buy donuts. Overall... it depends on my mood. But in regards to breakfast carbs, bagels would be my #1 choice 9 out of 10 times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a double helping too. Wes is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pancakes, but donuts are way better. You almost blinded me with that Rizzo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I over-pancaked as a child. My wife makes great homemade waffles; and I can do donuts from time to time. Nice cards!!

    ReplyDelete