Sunday, October 23, 2016

Whirlwind of a Weekend

I was able to secure tickets the Cubs game Saturday night.  Yes, that one. Game #6 of the NLCS. I had every intention of watching the game from home while nibbling at my finger nails, but the baseball gods sometimes smile favorably down upon me. This was one of those times.
I took lots of pictures, but this was my favorite!

Kyle Hendicks pitched a gem. Rizzo and Contreras hit homers.  There was much laughter, cheering and high fives for everyone throughout the game and at times the noise of the crowd was deafening.
Outside Wrigley after the 8th inning.

It was the biggest party I have ever been to and I'll it's a night I'll always remember. Thanks to all of those who sent me texts or messaged me on Twitter. It was really nice to share the evening with so many through social media!
 I hope the Cubs can #FlyTheW four more times this year!  Go Cubs, Go!

10 comments:

  1. Lucky! I hope you post more pics, from your section and Wrigleyville especially. Congrats on the big W!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to see history! So how loud was Wrigley? Do you have a voice left for teaching on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great experience! Now you have to go to all the games because you are good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome that you were there! I'm fully in the Cubbies' corner to pull out the last 4 wins they need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous... so so so very jealous. 4 more wins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! That's an amazing bit of luck.

    ReplyDelete