Friday, October 28, 2016

Trading for Karma

A little while ago I sent Daniel, from It's Like Having My Own Card Shop, a couple of Dback cards in attempt to buy some good karma for my Cubs.

The night he received the cards Miguel Montero, a former Diamondback, hit a pinch hit grand slam to give the Cubs a 1-0 lead in the NLCS over the Dodgers.  Here's a link to Daniel's post and the note I sent him:

Yesterday I got a nice little return PWE from Arizona and a note:

Nice, very nice.

Here's to hoping this PWE brings Addison Russell and the Cubs some good luck!  I know who I'm picking to make a difference in tonight's ballgame.

For the record, I sent out 36 packages and a handful of PWEs this month. If the Cubs manage to make history I won't be shy about asking Theo for part of the postseason bonus.

Thanks for the Addy, Daniel!  And Go Cubs, Go!

3 comments:

  1. Wrigley is going to be rocking tonight. Thanks for bring the Cubs such excellent karma, Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be mad if I said I was pulling for the Tribe because a) I don't want the name of your blog to change, and b) I don't want you to stop blogging? Is that bad karma? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the Addy! Good luck to your Cubs!

    ReplyDelete