Thursday, October 27, 2016

Playing Catch Up

I never thought my blogging efforts would be stymied by playoff baseball, but that's the case. I have had two trade packages sitting on my desk for more than a week now and one of them is still sealed. If you know my habits, then you would know how unheard of that is!

In my neck of the woods everyone wants to talk Cubs baseball while waiting for the next game.
Though I'm not sure I understand the snide comments and backhanded compliments from all the Cardinal fans in my building. Some of the Cub fans I work with can be jerks, but I've always been supportive and friendly to those who choose to wear red rather than blue.

Treat others how you want to be treated.  You know?

Regardless, it's been a bunch of fun for me, personally, but I think I'll welcome a slower November. But, that won't stop me from watching every second and wishing for the stars.

I have a little time now, before heading back to school to support the volleyball team, so I thought I would knock out a trade post.

All of these cards come from JayP, who is the author of Cards My Mother Didn't Throw Out.

It's a return package from a Topps National Baseball Card Day Paul Goldschmidt card and some Diamondbacks I sent his way.
This guy is unreal. Period.
Anytime Cubs find their way to my mailbox I'm a happy collector.
 Go Cubs, Go!

Thanks for the cards, JayP!

3 comments:

  1. That red bordered Soler looks awesome. Great cards!

    On a side note, I'm always happy to read these trade posts; it's a good way to find new bloggers/traders and what team they collect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took so long to get it to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I really appreciated what you sent me!

      Delete