Sunday, June 2, 2013

2013 Bowman Trade Page is Up!


 I've cracked open a hobby box, two blasters, and purchased a couple of parallel lots from eBay.  I've taken the time to catalog all of the cards and now I'm turning to the almighty blogosphere for help to finish my base set and my first Frankenset!

If you have 2013 Bowman you're looking to trade away or you're looking for some, whether it be for your own set, team set, or player collection, please be sure to check out my 2013 Bowman page! (There's also a tab at the top of my blog for easy reference.)  No trade offer is too small!  Contact me at mrcoach00(at)yahoo(dot)com if you find something you like or you're willing to help.

In the meantime, allow me to show off two more cards I found on Listia for my player collections of Kosuke Fukudome and Kerry Wood.  The Fukudome is a 2009 Allen & Ginter National Pride card.  The Kerry Wood is from a 2002 Fleer set.


Yes, I'm still working on updating my Wood and Ryne Sandberg player collections.  Thank goodness summer break is here!  Hopefully I can get back on track before too long.

1 comment: