Wednesday, February 26, 2014

eBay and Listia Wins

Let's clean out the photo folder!

How about a win, with combined shipping, from eBay?

Paul Blackburn has the goods and I'm hoping he takes a huge step forward this year.  Maybe he'll even make a stop through Kane County in 2014?  This is his 2012 Bowman Sterling autograph card.  Very shiny.  So shiny, in fact, I had to steal the picture off the interwebs.  Shame on me.
 Here's a 2011 Bowman Top 100 card of Arodys Vizcaino.  Vizcaino is another pitcher who should make waves, but his wake will hopefully be felt in Chicago.
 A 2011 Dan Vogelmonster blue Bowman parallel numbered 199/499.  Nice.  Love me some Vogelmonster.
This is my favorite of the bunch, a gold chrome (38/50) Dillon Maples card from 2012 Bowman.  I've been working the Maples rainbow for awhile now and everything except the parallels numbered under /50.

Now, here's a few I snagged from Listia.
 A couple of non-Cubs.  The one on the left will probably find itself in a PWE headed to Alabama before too long, and the one on the right will fill an empty slot in my 2013 Bowman Frankenset binder.  It's not a parallel, but it's a reprint, and that's good enough for me!

Kosuke Fukudome!  Need I say more? I probably should explain my infatuation with Fukudome at some point.  Today though?  Today is not that day.

Last, but not least, a new Kerry Wood card to add to the player collection.

I hope you enjoyed the picture heavy post.  Now, you must excuse me.   I'm going to head on over to Listia to see if I can find any more 2014 Topps parallels to bid on.  It's been a while since I helped JBF out on his FrankenSet!

1 comment:

  1. I saw somewhere that Vogelbach reported to camp down about 30 lbs.

    Nice pickups.

    ReplyDelete