Monday, March 6, 2017

No Heritage for Me, Still working on 2016

Happy Monday!  Is that a thing?  I say it to my students every morning and I'm trying to make it a thing, but their eye rolls and groans are telling me it's not catching on.

Before we get to the cardboard portion of the post be sure to check out my most recent contest!

And now, the cardboard:

This is the first time I've needed a Kris Bryant card to complete a set and it's not a fun position to be in, especially when one happens to live in Illinois.

Greg, from The Collective Mind, picked this one up for me and it is greatly appreciated!  I'm finally nearing the completion of my "Wrigley Field Celebrates 100 Years" set from 2016. Woo-Hoo!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday can be a thing. The Happy Mondays are a thing. And at least you're not telling your students "sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that.

      Delete
  2. I've said Happy Monday before, but most of the time I say Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Happy Friday!" "Oh? Is it Monday?" Give that a try for some groans!

    ReplyDelete