Friday, April 20, 2012

Catching Up - Spring Break 2012 - Part I

Laura and I flew out of Peoria and landed in Charlotte to spend 4 days with our good friends Mike, Rhonda, and their 2.5 year old son, Nolan.  Laura attend high school with Mike and Rhonda and they're always fun to catch up with.  They also may be, without trying, the trendiest couple we know.  Oh, and I mean that in a good way.  There are people who follow and mock the trends, and then there's those individuals who somehow set the trends.  I definitely see them as the latter. 

We spent Easter Sunday with them and Rhonda's family, enjoyed a campfire, went on a run together, played frisbee golf, and spent some quality time with little Nolan.

Here's a couple of pictures of our visit, with commentary. Enjoy!
Nolan is ready for our campfire!
My decorated egg complete with arms, tail, and hair!

1 comment:

  1. That's not an egg, that's a nightmare! Mom

    ReplyDelete