Sunday, December 26, 2021

Shiny Die-Cut Auto For The Win

On my daily Ebay searches I usually only look at the most recent year for my favorite active player, because there aren't many holes in my player collection of the big burly slugger. At the beginning of each month though I search for new Vogelbach cards from past years.  A low-numbered serial number card turned up in my most recent search. 

This is the 2011 Extra Edition Gold Status die-cut autograph card numbered 3/5 of Vogelbach in his high school uniform. The serial number is right there on the palm of his glove, which I actually kind of like. It doesn't detract from the aesthetics of the card this way. 

This was a great and affordable find of The Vogelmonster. Love it!

4 comments:

  1. Nice find! Always cool when a guy you collect has a rare card pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Very nice (and rare) addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to add a single digit serial number to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always happy to see a player collector track down low-numbered rarities. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete