Friday, June 15, 2018

A Quick PWE to Get You Out The Door

Hey, the weekend is almost here!  Here's some sweet Cubs cards from Daniel at It's Like Having My Own Card Shop to help you get your day under way.
 Fortune Teller cards? These were from 2017... aren't there tarot cards in the 2018 version of Gypsy Queen?  I like it.  Way to stay with a theme, Topps.
 I find it peculiar the fronts are different colors but there is absolutely no difference on the backs. Honestly, I'm not even sure which one is the parallel.  Maybe they are both parallels?

Oh, the cardboard world we live in! So confusing!
This is a parallel I'm familiar with. I've always loved Opening Day's blue parallels. They look so good with Cubs cards!
Daniel, thanks for the cards. Summer vacation has been going pretty good. Fall sports will begin before I know it though!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, there are both Tarot cards and Fortune Teller cards in the 2018 Gypsy Queen set. I show the Bryce Harper Tarot and the Trey Mancini Fortune teller in my blog review of the set! Hopefully your schedule clears up and you get a chance to come over to an upcoming show!

    ReplyDelete