Thursday, November 5, 2020

Unexpected Vogelmonster Awesomeness

I haven't sent any trade packages or *gasp* return trade packages in a couple months, but that doesn't seem to stop them from coming in. No worries though, I'm keeping a list and when I get a little time I'll go shopping for the eleven bloggers whom I owe cards. 

Here's what I found in my mailbox today. 
Good gracious. Do I ever love this card!

This one came from my current favorite Frankenset builder. 
If you haven't been over to Padrographs lately, then I suggest you drop in to vote and help Rod determine which Padre card makes the cut. 

Thanks for Vogey autograph, Rod!  You've been added to my list!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the autograph. I was at my LCS today and they had his ‘20 Topps Chrome card in one of the 50 cent boxes. If I would’ve had more time and not had my 4-year old with me, I would’ve thumbed through the whole 2-3 boxes because they had some refractors in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. That's sweet. Really gorgeous card. Sorry some kind drew a 28 on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about it until now, but his auto does kind of look like a sloppy 28. Huh.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful autograph! Rod is the man.

    ReplyDelete