Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Want List: 2017 Topps Fire

I wanted to watch some baseball today, but Mother Nature and TBS had other ideas.
So instead let's throw out a list of needs for the base set of 2017 Topps Fire.

I have a stack of about 80 repeats, highlighted by three cards each of Gary Carter, Adam Jones, Sandy Koufax and Albert Pujols. My collation wasn't great. In all, I have about 230 base cards and I was hoping to complete the full 200-card set, but with 80 repeats I guess that leaves me needing about 50 cards, give or take. It is what it is. I thought about getting another box, but with my luck I would have added to the Carter, Jones, Koufax and Pujols piles.

Here's what I still need:
1 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
3 Matt Olson - Oakland Athletics RC - Sport Card Collectors
5 Evan Longoria - Tampa Bay Rays - Judson M.
6 Freddie Freeman - Atlanta Braves
10 Chris Sale - Boston Red Sox
16 Paul Konerko - Chicago White Sox - Night Owl
27 Jon Lester - Chicago Cubs - Sport Card Collectors
32 Michael Fulmer - Detroit Tigers - Sport Card Collectors
37 Eric Hosmer - Kansas City Royals
39 Paul Goldschmidt - Arizona Diamondbacks
40 Rob Zastryzny - Chicago Cubs RC - Dime Box Nick
41 Joe Musgrove - Houston Astros RC - Dime Box Nick
45 Pedro Martinez - Boston Red Sox
50 Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
53 Johnny Damon - Boston Red Sox - Sport Card Collectors 
57 Warren Spahn - Boston Braves - gcrl
61 Mookie Betts - Boston Red Sox
64 Steven Wright - Boston Red Sox
74 Fergie Jenkins - Chicago Cubs - Night Owl
80 Raimel Tapia - Colorado Rockies RC - Sport Card Collectors
83 Ken Griffey Jr. - Seattle Mariners - Ebay lot with VOGELMONSTER
90 Dellin Betances - New York Yankees
92 Edwin Encarnacion - Cleveland Indians
95 Jose Canseco - Oakland Athletics - Sport Card Collectors
98 Maikel Franco - Philadelphia Phillies - Dime Box Nick
99 Adrian Beltre - Texas Rangers - Night Owl
102 Yoenis Cespedes - New York Mets - Judson M.
103 Addison Russell - Chicago Cubs - Night Owl
105 Renato Nunez - Oakland Athletics RC - Sport Card Collectors
106 Yulieski Gurriel - Houston Astros RC - Night Owl
111 Tyler Glasnow - Pittsburgh Pirates RC - Sport Card Collectors
112 Didi Gregorius - New York Yankees - Judson M.
114 Ryne Sandberg - Chicago Cubs
117 Aaron Sanchez - Toronto Blue Jays - Night Owl
120 Clayton Kershaw - Los Angeles Dodgers
126 Alex Bregman - Houston Astros RC - Night Owl
133 Carl Yastrzemski - Boston Red Sox - Sport Card Collectors
142 Gavin Cecchini - New York Mets RC - gcrl
144 Hunter Dozier - Kansas City Royals RC - Night Owl
151 Gregory Polanco - Pittsburgh Pirates - Sport Card Collectors
154 Luke Weaver - St. Louis Cardinals RC - Dime Box Nick
156 Dave Winfield - New York Yankees - blaster
162 Dansby Swanson - Atlanta Braves RC - Sport Card Collectors
168 Giancarlo Stanton - Miami Marlins
175 Nolan Arenado - Colorado Rockies
177 Carson Fulmer - Chicago White Sox RC - gcrl
178 Jose Abreu - Chicago White Sox
180 Nolan Ryan - Houston Astros - gcrl
181 David Price - Boston Red Sox - J. Meeks
182 Reggie Jackson - New York Yankees - Sport Card Collectors
189 Luis Severino - New York Yankees - gcrl
199 Rougned Odor - Texas Rangers

Ouch... looking at that list I can't help but notice some of the bigger names like Bryant, Trout, Griffey and Nolan Ryan. I guess I'm lucky that I pulled a Judge and a Bellinger. Although I wasn't lucky enough to pull any duplicates of either.

If you've busted any of this product and you're willing to trade, please let me know. I think I'm going to wait on posting a list of my duplicates and inserts at this point, as I would like to use them as trade fodder to complete my base set before offering them to blogs. If you're working on a set yourself, please let me know what you need. I would love to help you out!

Oh, and no worries, I've got a few dupes and inserts set aside for those of you who have had made any prior comments.

This is a blog about baseball cards, so . . .
I'm on the hunt for all Fire parallels of The VOGELMONSTER. Currently I have the purple parallel, pictured above, in my sights. I love the chase!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I will look at mine tomorrow to see what I can help with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 182, 162, 151, 133, 111, 105, 95, 80, 53, 32, 27, 3

      Delete
    2. These are what I can help with and trade :)
      Just drop me an email @ sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com

      Delete
    3. I think I have a few more you may need. Hope you got the first round. I will let know what else I have

      Delete
  2. I can send numbers 5, 102, 112, and 181 your way. Still at the same address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear it takes 3 blasters to get the set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wish! 3 Blasters only gets you 35 base cards. It would take six with darn near perfect collation.

      Delete
  4. i can send the following to trade: 189, 180, 177, 142, 57
    pls confirm your address

    ReplyDelete