Monday, February 27, 2012

Proof That Baseball Just Needs to Start Already

I absolutely love this time of year.  Spring is knocking on the door, the days are becoming longer, and temperatures in the 50s are more of the norm rather than the exception.

I love preparing for my fantasy baseball drafts and I'm starting to look into tickets for a couple of baseball trips this summer.

Reading about the Cubs is a daily ritual for me.  The rotation is full of a bunch of #3, #4, and #5 starters.  Who will win a spot?  No one knows.   Everyone wants the hot prospect, Brett Jackson, to make the team.  But where's he going to start?  The new manager, Dale Sveum, has put together a March Madness-esque field of 64 bunting tournament AND he defeated Kerry Wood in the first round.  Crazy. 

Then I came across this picture.  I guess it was Photo Day at Fitch Park in Mesa today.


Seriously?  Where are my clippers? 

No more Cubs today... I'm afraid there might be other poses out similar to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment