Monday, April 29, 2019

Ogle That Vogel: 2014 Onyx Orange

Time for a quick post on another sweet Ebay find.

Vogelbach is putting the finishing touches on a stellar April and many new cards, in an effort to capitalize on his rising stock, have hit the on-line auction marketplace that I have never seen before. I've passed on all of the higher priced items and struck on a few of the better bargains.
This one is from the 2014 Onyx Platinum Elite set. Hand numbered to 25, it one joins the green and blue autos that are already in my collection. I think orange autos should be more prevalent in our hobby. What say you?


4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that looks nice! Orange ink would be a nice one for sure. Especially on either an orange refractor or a blue refractor (just look at how well the orange works with the Cubs blue!).
    Think the only colors I've gotten until now have been black, blue, red, silver and green. Hmm, gotta mix it up a bit this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange ink! I think the only thing I'd be concerned with is it fading over time. Then again... all ink will fade if it's not stored carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An orange auto?! That's a first I've seen. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! More orange ink! And green and red, too!

    ReplyDelete