Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Ogle That Vogel: My First Laundry Tag

I'm up early this morning because I couldn't sleep. At first I wasn't sure why, but I figured out my early rising must be due to my Vogelbach Radar going off.

The VOGELMONSTER mashed his first homer of 2019 late last night, which put the Mariners up 2 to 1 in the bottom of the 8th inning.
Easy power, to straight away center field, on a cool evening in Seattle. That's my guy.

In honor of Vogelbach's first big fly of the season, I'd like to show off my first laundry tag relic.
This one is a 1-of-1 from the 2018 Panini National Treasures set. Big card to celebrate a big homer!

Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! On both the home run and that sweet laundry tag. The Mariners are rolling right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appropriate that you should acquire your first tag shortly before the Vogelmonster "tagged" his first long ball of the season. Here's hoping it's the first of many in his long overdue breakout season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were the first person that I thought of while reading the recap of last night's game this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariners finally break camp with Vogelmonster and they finally start winning. Coincidence? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope he has a phenomenal season! dang, that's a nice card, PTT!

    ReplyDelete