Thursday, April 28, 2016

He is THE #Supertrader

You know who I'm talking about. The man needs no description, but I'll offer up one anyways.

The man sends bricks of cards and sometimes they are mysteriously wrapped.
 He enjoys sending out serial numbered cards...
 and more serial numbered cards.
 Vintage.  Yeah, not an obstacle. Sometimes I picture him running around and scooping up vintage like the Hamburglar picks up hamburgers.
 He always takes the time to send cards for my player collections:
 Did I mention he likes to send serial numbered cards?
His packages always include cards that would cost me an arm and a leg at my LCS. I bet his LCS is run by a guy with a deep southern accent.

 Do you know what the prices of Arrieta's cards are going for in my neck of the woods?

The size of the card is no issue. Sometimes they are five cards thick!
He also knows I dig shiny cards and that I want to be like Anthony Rizzo when I grow up.


This individual seemingly has infinite supply of autographed cards to dish out.
 And look, they are all prospects and/or rookie cards!  Mmmmmm... an acetate card!
 He knows I dig the prospects and guys who played in Peoria.  Hello, Justin Bour!
 Did I mention he always sends player collection guys?  THE VOGELMONSTER!  BOOOOOOOM!
 That is one sick autographed card.  What a way to end the first brick of cards!

Ooooooooh...  mysterious! Let's see what's inside!
 More autos of prospects and/or rookies.  Sean Gallager is a former Peoria Chief, nice!
 Rare refractors and parallels?  Yeah, he dishes those out as though they are candy from a parade float.

 I can't seem to remember.  Did I mention he likes sending me player collection guys?

Lastly, he sends out big-time hits. I'm talking about autos, relics, 1/1s, printing plates and apparently graded cardboard can now be added to that list.
 Holy smokes. HOLY SMOKES!
He's no Bringer of Rain, but I hear that Kris Bryant guy is pretty good.
He is the Most Interesting Man in the World the King of the #Supertraders!

Wes, thank you for the cards!  I promise my next package will bring some rain to your neck of the woods.

5 comments:

  1. Man, he really is the Godfather of #SuperTraders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What does one even say about a package like that/ So much concentrated Cubbie-goodness!

    Also, Ross Gload as a Cub - that's an awfully rare sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome package! Although, I'm more jealous of the fact you got to see the Dayton Dragons. Tickets for their home games are literally impossible to get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The game has happened yet! I have an extra ticket if you'd like to go. :)

      Delete
  4. Most impressive! That KB die-cut is awesome!

    ReplyDelete