Thursday, February 8, 2018

Do You Know This Signature?

Last night my wife received this photo from the same generous lady who gifted me her father's collection the other day. I guess she's still finding sports memorabilia here and there.
Anyone have an idea on the identity of player?   My mind has been working overtime lately and I just can't put a name to it.

Heck, I've started going through the collection. If you can correctly identity the signature I'll send you a small thank you package built from items in the collection.

Any help would be appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Mad skills from GCRL. I am going to agree with the man.

    https://ssli.ebayimg.com/images/g/0JAAAOSw32lY2JJh/s-l1600.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had never even heard of him before and gcrl nailed it. Maybe that's his super power . . . identifying random autographs of unheralded ballplayers?
    gcrl, I'll send Dodgers your way! Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, that was quick and amazing. Hats off to gcrl.

    ReplyDelete