Friday, June 9, 2017

My Cardboard Habit Fires Back

So, yeah. I sent a very simple PWE to Judson (My Cardboard Habit) with some Bowman and he returns fire with a yellow padded mailer. Hmmm... I think JBF would declare that an act of war.

I'll have to keep a look out for some nice Rangers when I hit my next show or card shop to try to even out the score.
Holiday was laying on my phone, which I use to take pictures of cardboard. She wouldn't get up until I laid down the package of cards from Judson. She was just as curious as I was to see what was inside!

2017 Bowman! I actually really like this design, but I'm saving my budget for Stadium Club this year.
 I saw Mark Zagunis play in person last week while I was Des Moines. He's an OBP machine, but it's going to be tough for him to break the lineup in Chicago.

Rizzo! I love the framed Diamond Kings. They're so classy looking!

Eloy Jimenez! Wow!  I have a very small Jimenez collection, and this card goes right to the top of the list!

And lastly, we have a numbered to 99 dual relic of Kyle Schwarber.
I don't think Schwarber is going to be that 0.300 hitter all the Cubs fans thought he would be. At this point I would settle for one of those classic three outcome guys, like Adam Dunn. Hopefully, he'll get it figured out before too long.

Thanks for the fantastic cards, Judson, especially those amazing relic cards!  I'll be sure to hit you up before too long!

1 comment:

  1. I'm regretting not selling a Schwarber auto I have that was selling for $60 during the WS. Now it's selling for $15-20.

    ReplyDelete