Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Keep Me In Mind

Topps Series 2 officially drops tomorrow, but I'm suspecting it's already on some shelves of the big box stores across our fair country. Which may, or may not, be fair . . . depending if you're lucky enough to live nearby a store which stocks its shelves early.

As you rip into your packs and find a parallel or auto of some Seattle Mariner rookie, by the name of Dan Vogelbach, do not curse your luck. (Not everyone can pull the next hot Aaron Judge card.) Instead, drop me a line and offer the Vogelmonster card up in trade! Feel free to leave a comment or hammer out an e-mail (mrcoach00 at yahoo dot com), but be sure to leave some way for me to get in touch with you.
In my collection already: 5" by 7" red #/5

I knew Vogelbach was going to be out in Series 2 a couple of months ago when the Mariners team set was released, but I had no idea he would also have TWO inserts and TWO autographs to chase.  And the parallels... curse you Topps and all those parallels!

Here's a checklist of all the cards I need: 
Additionally, here's a link to a Google Docs page, which I will try my best to keep updated. You'll also be able to find this link at the top of the blog. 

Thanks for keeping me in mind and have fun ripping your packs of Series 2!

6 comments:

  1. I've seen a couple of posts mentioning him. Somehow I missed seeing what your interest in collecting him is. I always love knowing why collectors collect particular players.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh... good idea for today's post. Thanks, Kin!

      Delete
  2. No plans to rip this product... but if my buddy does and pulls a Vogelbach... I'll try to get it off of him for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fuji! I'm not planning on buying more than a pack or two. I figured hunting all the Vogelbach cards down would be somewhat pricey so no boxes for me.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully you bust an auto of the Vogelmonster in your box break. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godspeed my friend. I'll keep my eye out.

    ReplyDelete