Saturday, March 9, 2019

Ogle That Vogel: 2012 Onyx Mojo

Young Dan Vogelbach is my favorite Dan Vogelbach. Dog tags, chin hair, intimidating shades... baseballs fear this man. 
I don't know that I will ever figure out card pricing on the internet. My newest edition to the Vogelbach collection is a 2012 Onyx autograph card, which is hand-numbered 07/10. This beauty cost me about half the price of what the autographed 2014 Onyx version, numbered to 50, is going for on Ebay. I guess sellers can ask whatever they want, but I'm not buying until it's to my liking.
I have material to blog about, but it's the end of the grading period and we're less than a week out from my high school baseball season opening up. Things are busy, but it's a good busy. 

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Onyx was a product I could never figure out, but I appreciate having a little something different than Topps and Leaf products early in a player's career.

    ReplyDelete