Saturday, July 14, 2018

PWE with Cubs and Set Help

I sent Trevor some Cubs duplicates last month and he returned fire with a PWE of Cubs and some set help goodness.

First, let's show off the twenty-eight year old cardboard I'm still trying to track down.
Don't judge. I'm working on junk wax sets and I'm happy about it. When I absorbed those two collections in the last twelve months I built quite a few sets and came relatively close on a couple others. See if you can help me out!

On to the Cubs! Woo-Hoo!
 All-Star Javy Baez. I hope he really grabs hold of this All-Star spotlight and runs with it.
 A couple of cards of All-Star Jon Lester. Very nice!
 Here are two rookie cards I was never able to get my fingers on from last year.

Lastly, we have Ben Zobrist's Topps Bunt card. That's a sleek looking card and one that would look sharp with a black auto right underneath his glove.

Thanks for the cards, Trevor! All but the Baez were new to my collection and Baez dupes are always welcome! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment