Friday, June 10, 2016

Baseball (Cards) Every Night

Peter is a relatively new blogger who joined our little community back in April with his blog, Baseball Every Night. Peter recently found his childhood collection and has been cataloging the cards through his blog.  I jumped on a couple of Ryne Sandberg Panini stickers he posted, which I needed for my player collection that now stands at 797. 

I sent Peter a Darryl Strawberry cards in the swap and I'll keep my eyes out for cards of Straw when I go to a card show.

After all, Peter sent along a few extras from this year's Topps flagship set that I needed, including Kris Bryant and a card for my Wrigley set build.
Here's a couple of League Leaders cards as well:
Again, I'm proud to report I have accumulated a Topps Series 1 Cubs team set only through trade. Thank you, bloggers!

Thank you, Peter, for helping me out on two fronts.  It is much appreciated.

If you haven't checked out his blog yet, I would suggest giving it a look. One of Peter's recent posts posed a question about having pitchers participate in their own home run derby during the All-Star festivities. Could you imagine a championship round pitting MadBum versus Bartolo? I think that would break the internet!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the new blog! Will have to check it out and add it to my blogroll. (Also, received your package in the mail a couple days ago, thanks so much! Have a stack going for you as we speak.)

    ReplyDelete