Wednesday, January 10, 2018

One for the WS Binder

I absolutely love my World Series binder. Anything I can get my hands on that will somehow slip into a page within a 3-ring binder gets shoved in there. Most of the items are of the 2.5" by 3.5" cardboard variety, but that's okay for this collector.

Matt, a true fan and author of Once a Cub, sent a surprise PWE my way.
This is the New Era promotion card and I never thought I would add one of these to my collection. Check out the gold numbers on the back of Kris Bryant's jersey. Those are the gold uniforms they wore in April of 2017 to celebrate their 2016 World Series Championship. I still get joy from typing those words together.

One card PWEs can be the best. Can't they? 

Easy to catalog and blog about. Check.
Nice gesture from a fellow blogger. Check.
Makes your day. Double-check.

Thanks, Matt!

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to be better about getting things out in a more expedient manner, hope it was a need.

    Did I miss the post or googledoc of what all is contained in said binder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to use that binder to light my charcoals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such jealousies there, Jedi! Great addition Tom!

    ReplyDelete