Saturday, May 7, 2016

All That Glitters

Is Gold!

 Gold foil, Gold Rush, gold Topps and a gold Bowman.  Gold!

Night Owl, a #SuperTrader, sent me some Cubs the other day and they were of the utmost quality.
Mr. Night Owl, these Cubs hologram sticker card thingies always brighten my day!  Thank you!
 Here are a couple of 'Grade A' first basemen. The O-Pee-Chee DLee is a card I haven't seen before. I'm almost to the point where I've decided to give Derrek some pages in one of my Cubs binders. Soooo close!
 
 James Russell was a pretty useful reliever during the recent dark years of Cubs baseball.  Here he is in liquorfractor form! Hector Rondon is pretty useful RIGHT NOW!
 Tow more new one for the collection!  I love the background of the Ernie card: shiny, pretty colors, and it features the names of many baseball legends.
The Sandberg is number 793 in my collection.  Eight hundred is within reach!

Thank you for the great cards, Mr. Night Owl.  They are truly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. 800! Wow, now that is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how useful Rondon is right now. I mean, sure he is 5/5 in save situations but how often are these save situations coming up? Where was he in those other 17 wins? Haha.

    ReplyDelete