Wednesday, February 27, 2013

That's not a PWE!

Zenus, from The Prowling Cat, contacted me about a couple of cards that I could check off of my 2012 Panini Triple Play wantlist.

I'm always up for meeting a new blogger, and every card package, small or big, is certainly welcome at my humble cardboard collecting abode.

So, I sent Zenus a few cards, and I received a PWE envelope back.  But this Plain White Envelope was not plain!

Zenus' daughter decorated the envelope with an "old school" Cubs logo.  Sweet!
He also used a  Willie Stargell stamp.  Very nice touch.

Here's the two cards that I was able to add to my 2012 Panini Triple Play collection.















Check out my want list if you think you can help this collector out.
Thanks a ton for the trade, Zenus!

No comments:

Post a Comment