Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Simpsons Folder of Fun Addition - Part 12

 If you missed the first post of this series you can go here to catch up.

Here we have a "D'Oh Knows" Bo Jackson parody card. I mean, who doesn't know the 1990 Score Bo card? It is perhaps the most recognizable card from the junk wax era, no? This parody card was included as part of the "Homer at the Bat" custom card set


The back of the above card and the Tatis card, below, are both business cards. 

The Tatis card shows the artist's true talent. Very nice!
I wish I would have looked over the list of player cards before making purchase. I would have liked to have bought the Ernie Banks and the Buck O'Neil cards to add to my collection. Maybe I'll bite the shipping bullet and give in to my collecting desires. Real first world problems I know!

Thanks again for following along with this newest Folder of Fun addition. 
Next post, we'll be getting back aboard the Vogelmonster train! 

4 comments: