Monday, April 12, 2021

Simpsons Folder of Fun Addition - Part 10

 If you missed the first post of this series you can go here to catch up.

Roger Clemens. Actually, this is probably my least favorite card in the set. For starters, I wish a different color than red would have been used for the player background. 

Now that I think about it this card is very Christmassy as well. Meh. I also never understood why a baseball pitcher was needed for a softball game. I know, I know... I'm nitpicking about a fictional softball game. 

Did you know Roger Clemens made his own chicken sounds for the episode. Ha, great stuff!

The last player card from the "Homer at the Bat" series is slated for tomorrow. Don't miss it!

3 comments:

  1. I so hate hypnosis mishaps. Maybe the creator was under a spell when he made the red background? These are really neat cards & the write-ups are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose Clemens believing he was a chicken would be better than Boggs believing Clemens was a chicken! Then he's really be in danger....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, very Christmassy. Topps can put some snowflakes on it for the holiday set!

    ReplyDelete