Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Part 2: Vogelbach on 2017 Cardboard

I'm still hunting multiple websites for Dan Vogelbach cards which have eluded me during the 2017 baseball card collecting year, but the chase is finally starting to slow. I figure by the time I finish this series of posts we'll be counting down the days for 2018 Topps Series 1 to hit the shelves.

I'm going to go in chronological order from the first cards produced to the most recent. Each post will contain all of the Dan Vogelbach cards I've acquired from that set and I'll make a short mention of the ones I'm still on the look out for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2: 2017 Topps Inception

I kept searching Ebay on a weekly basis for "2017 Vogelbach," but nothing but autographed balls and pictures would pop up in my search. Finally, in the middle of May, Topps Inception found its way to Ebay.

Topps Inception is a high-end product: 7 cards in one box that usually runs over $80.

Luckily, Dan Vogelbach has yet to make a name for himself and his cards can be snagged a pretty fair price.
Each card is numbered in the upper right hand corner.  Somehow I was able to track down all of the parallels except the 1/1, which I'll probably never see or be able to afford.
 I love that these autographs are on the card. Not every product does this and I feel it makes for a cleaner looking card when stickers aren't used. These cards also work well with the different color versions.

2017 Topps Inception Haves (5):


2017 Topps Inception Needs (1):
The 1/1 "Inception" Parallel

Two sets down...   Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

1 comment: