Friday, March 6, 2015

Empyting out the photo folder.

I've been clipping different things from around the internet and they're cluttering up the ole photo folder.  Let's see what we have in there, shall we?

This one was swiped from MLB's Cut Four page which is always a good way to waste a couple of hours on the internet everyday. 

Second, an announcement from the local sports news guy:
 For those of you who don't know, I do NOT have cable-tv or a satellite dish.  I get my HD channels through rabbit ears.  The price is right, and I get ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, and . . . wait for it . . . WAOE.
That's right!  45 Cubs games for free!  I feel like I just hit the jackpot.  There is more interest surrounding this Cubs team than there's been in the last six years, and now I can get a taste from my own man room!

Next up a picture of the new dorm rooms at Cornerstone University in Grand Rapids, Michigan. 

Yep, the dorm room windows open up to the baseball diamond and I'm guessing they actually house the university's baseball players.  How cool is this?  You could literally roll out of bed and already be at the ballpark for practice.

 I picked up top-loader display which I plan on hanging on the wall in the man room.  I think I'll put cards of current Cubs in the 20 slots.  Quick rules, no player can have more than one card in the display and they must be pictured in the uniform of the Cubs or one of their past/current affiliates.
I guess I 'll have to wait a little before adding Jon Lester, Dexter Fowler, Miguel Montero, David Ross, Jason Motte, Tommy LaStella, or Chris Denorfia to the display.  Boy, the Cubs were busy this off season!

And lastly, we have a math comic.
I get that it's a pirate joke, and I love everything pirate, but the math teacher in me actually wants to be able to solve the equation...  the best I can do is:   R(x) + Rrrr(x) = R(x)[1 + rrr].  No? Yeah, I don't know either.

That should about do it for the photo folder.  Thanks again for reading!

2 comments:

  1. A) all paths should point to The Sandlot. Greatest movie ever

    b) COUGHstream2watch.meCOUGH. Just ignore all the "you need to download this and that" and you can usually find the game online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cornerstone dorms - who could study with this view?

    ReplyDelete