Saturday, March 23, 2013

Trade with Golden Rainbow Cards

I was contacted by Bryan, from Golden rainbow Cards, the other day about helping me out with my quest to finish my 1994 Fleer set.  Bryan is pretty new to the blogosphere, but is already a pretty savvy veteran when it comes to trading.  We hammered out the details of our trade in less than one afternoon, his Braves want-lists are readily accessible, and he's a fan of the PWE.  What's not to like?

I know what you're thinking.  "Why is he working on the '94 Fleer set?"  Well, it's the last set of my youth that I was trying to hand build.  You know, before studies, sports, and girls interrupted my childhood.   Life.  How dare it get in the way of my card collecting goals!

Anyways, here's the first additions to my '94 Fleer set in quite some time:

Larry Andersen
 

and Willie Blair.
 Thanks for quick and easy trade, Bryan.  And welcome to the blogosphere!


2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with blogging about '94 Fleer. I just posted on my blog that I was happy to come across a stack of '90 Donruss because that's one of the sets I never finished in my younger days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. '94 Fleer is one of the best sets of the '90s. Certainly the best Fleer set of the '90s.

    ReplyDelete