Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It was a good day.

Sometimes you just a healthy dose of what makes you happy.

Exhibit A:  

The math teacher from across the hallway brought me a gift this morning.

For those who are not fluent in math it reads, "I 8 sum pi ... and it was delicious!"

Exhibit B:  

I found a Cubs pocket schedule.  Thank goodness baseball season is almost here!  I'm so tired and done with the white stuff falling from the sky.


Exhibit C: 

I bought my first pack of Topps Opening Day and the initial card I see is the back of...

Yeah, that Mike Trout guy is pretty fun to watch.  I definitely don't mind snagging his cards.

I pulled the seven cards out of the wrapper and guess who was staring at me on the front?

Heck yeah!  My first Cub pull of 2013!  Although, I still wish the "Shark" would get a haircut.

I always buy a pack or two before deciding to build a set. This time around, Opening Day had me after two cards, which is a new record for me.   If you need help finishing your set, feel free to look my direction as I should have some doubles to trade before too long.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment