Monday, August 31, 2020

Stadium Club For The Win

I miss blogging. 

There are things I would like to discuss: Vogelbach is now playing his home games in Buffalo?

There are cards I should be posting: the Vogelbach collection is still growing with Topps Chrome parallels.

Blogging, if even a quick post, wasn't in my plans this evening.

But, then I saw this 2020 Stadium Club offering on Ebay:

Holy smokes.  

The framing, the camera angle, the bat weight, the seating in the background. 

The VOGELMONSTER. 

This card, for most collectors, would be considered an auto checklist "filler." 

Fine. Whatever. Send them all to me. 

All. Of. Them. 

11 comments:

  1. It is a very nice card. And if you love the player on it as you obviously do, it would be a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target field makes for nice cards. The yasiel puig card in this set is similarly fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cool card! I had no idea Stadium Club was out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the Jays O's yesterday from Buffalo and he was in the line-up looking at him I'm surprised they got him all framed into the card he is a large dude...... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Didn't even realize 2020 Stadium Club was out already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is glorious! I hope you're able to acquire a dozen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is a nice one.

    Definitely thought of you when I saw that trade on the transaction wire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now he's back in the nl central!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. It has drama you can feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a shot! Stadium Club breaks are in my future. PS - you need to be pickin'! Too busy for freebies? ;)

    ReplyDelete