Saturday, May 19, 2018

Free Cards & a PWE

The blogging topic last weekend centered around my desire to ship out boxes of cards for free. Yes, you read that correctly. Free cards... in boxes. Check out the post here. Many teams are still unclaimed, including the Yankees and Dodgers.

I made my first run to the post office on Thursday and eight individuals should be receiving a package from P-town. Could be as small as a yellow bubble mailer or it could be as large as an 800-count box of fun. Um, Peter... your box is neither... kind of oddly shaped actually. Hope you like it!

in other news, Tom T., author of The Angels, In Order, sent me an excellent PWE this week. Love me some set help! 
I most absolutely needed that Tim Stoddard card.  Now, I'm only two cards away from completing the 1980 set.  For the record, I just sent Tom more a 500-count box of Angels, sweepstakes insert cards, and checklists.  Quite honestly, I think I got the better end of this deal. Then again, I'm not a checklist collecting Angel fan. 😜

Go get yourself some cards and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I just got the box you sent today. I haven't had time to tear into it yet, maybe this weekend, if it can get myself dug out from under my yard sale find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I greatly appreciate your tease of a package and I cannot wait to see it arrive at my mailbox! Thank you in advance, my good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Mariners cards, and the bonus Ichiro cards! A PWE is on its way to you. :)

    https://nowandzenblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-mermen-of-area-51.html

    ReplyDelete