Saturday, April 15, 2023

Blogiversary

 Twelve years ago I started this blog. I'm not sure if it's a true blogiversary because of my prolonged hiatus. Either way, I'm okay. 

There's six weeks left in the school year and the sophomore baseball team I coach is off to a 6-2 start. 

This morning I shot five under par at my "home" disc golf course, which is a personal best. Pretty exciting!

Family, friends and my cats are all in relatively good health. To cap it off, the Cubs are in second place (for now)!

I just wanted to give a quick life update and show off a pretty neat trinket sent to me from Mark. Mark is relative on my mom's side, and he might be as just a big of Roberto Clemente and Jackie Robinson fan as myself. Thanks, Mark!

Enjoy the spring everyone!

16 comments:

  1. Welcome back, stay a while. Congrats on the milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you posting again. Hope you can check in more when things slow down. Enjoy the spring/summer, and Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ho Hi Ho very good to hear from you Tom. Happy Blogaversary! May there be twelve more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogversary!! Glad to see you back!! Matt-SCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary... and congratulations on the nice start to the baseball season (both teams) and personal best golf game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a dozen years, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking the other day about how I miss your "voice" on the cardsphere. Glad you're doing ok. Love the Clemente tin! I need to score myself one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 12 years is a dog's age in the Internet. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way belated happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete