Friday, June 2, 2023

My First Disc Golf Ace

 It was a pretty muggy day in P-town, but I needed some exercise so I met up with my disc golfing friends at our local course, Bradley Park. Much to my surprise I hit my first ace today on hole 8!

I've been playing pretty regularly since May of 2020 and my skill set has improved to where I'll say I'm now an average disc golfer. 


Recently I've started scoring below par on this particular course for my rounds, but this was my first bogey free round at Bradley Park. Woo-Hoo!

Here's an up close look at the disc which I scored my first ace.

It's made by Prodigy Discs and it's the A2 mold, super overstable midrange. I needed this slot filled in my bag and I picked this one up when the Masters Championships tournament came through town last summer. 

My last day of teaching was about a week ago and I finished my baseball coaching duties just two days ago. What a great way to start the summer!

Thanks for reading and I hope all is well with my blogosphere friends!

6 comments: