Monday, January 25, 2021

A Brew Crew Rainbow

 I finished a rainbow today with the addition of the 2020 Bowman's Best blue refractor card.  You probably can guess who the subject is, so there's no point in stating the obvious. Let's just show you the picture in all of its gloriousness. 

Queue the chorus of angels!


Man, I love the color of those last six cards AND look how happy he is after obliterating that baseball! 

Stating the obvious alert: VOGELMONSTER!  WOO-HOO!

Here's a quick rundown of what is pictured above: 

Row 1 (left to right) = base, refractor, and atomic refractor

Row 2 = purple (/250), blue (/150), and green (/99) refractors 

Row 3 = gold (/50), orange (/25), and red (/10) refractors

I'm only missing the superfractor (1/1) and I don't expect to ever see it cross my path. This was a very affordable rainbow to piece together and I'm glad I took the time to see it through. 

Sometimes it's the simple things. Am I right?

Have a great week


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the rainbow, hopefully the super shows up at a reasonable price one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I always think Bowman's Best are underrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun seeing a rainbow in all its glory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your rainbow. I got your package yesterday! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I wouldn't be surprised if you do in fact get that super at some point :)

    ReplyDelete