Monday, January 6, 2020

A Feel Good PWE on a Monday

Is there a better feeling than coming home from work on a Monday and finding a PWE in your mailbox?
My favorite John Kruk fan, and author of Baseball Every Night, sent me a couple of cards. Woo-Hoo!
 I needed this Kintzler for my Cubs team set. Very nice.

But here's what really made me smile.
Vogey!  Um, I mean, The Vogelmonster!  (When I say "Vogey" like that I believe I'm stepping too far into the fanboy zone.)

Thanks for thinking of me Peter and have fun in the PNW!

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Vogey looks like he's holding a chopstick instead of a bat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just dawned on me that we could try to pronounce Vogelbach like "I'll be back" in a bad Austrian accent and no one would notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vogey is pretty cute. I'm happy the cards reached you!

    ReplyDelete