Monday, February 16, 2015

Wicked Cat of the East

Actually, Gus isn't really wicked, but during this latest cold snap he hasn't really left the heated tile floor in the bathroom. 

Remember the Wicked Witch of the East from The Wizard of Oz?  Well, here's a side-by-side comparison of the witch and my cat.

 Yeah, it may be a little bit of a stretch, but there were enough similarities for my mind to make the connection.

To prove that the bathroom vanity didn't fall on Gus' poor little head here's a snapshot of the furball waking from his slumber.



Stay warm, my friends.  The Cubs' pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training in just three more days.  Spring is right around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I blame Gus- it's been crazy cold this winter. It got down to 74 below with the windchill in one of my favorite places in the world...glad I'm not there right now! (Lake George NY)

    ReplyDelete