Monday, February 23, 2015

A message to My Blogosphere Friends from My Cat

Gus and I often disagree on many things, such as...
1). How early I need to get out of bed on a Saturday morning to serve him breakfast
2). His preferred choice of lounging about...  like the bathmat in front of the shower door, which makes exiting the shower much more difficult than it needs to be
3). Which is better, cake or pie?

But we can agree on this...
 I saw the above message on Play at the Plate's blog a little while ago.  Brian speaks the truth and I thought I would relay the message to my followers.  Blue tape, people.  Invest in blue tape.

Heed this advice when you prepare trade packages.  Gus is watching.

6 comments:

  1. I received a card last week that had a long piece of tape across the whole top of the top loader. Even better it had two pieces of cardboard taped to each side. I guess this person never heard of a team bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I prefer to send people custom repacks.

    Although I'm guilty of reusing top loaders that already had been taped to submission that were sent to me via trades/ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also guilty of this. I can't bring myself to throw them away.

      Delete
    2. Me, too. I'm too cheap to buy new ones

      Delete
  3. I cut little strips of cardboard to place across the top of the top loader that is wider than tape and then place a piece of tape over the cardboard so it tapes the front and back but not across the opening. And don't forget the tab on the end of the tape for easy opening.

    ReplyDelete