Saturday, January 25, 2014

Four Trades & the Joy of a Completed Set

Ryan, from "O" No! Another Orioles Blog, just knocked off the last four cards from 1989 Topps set.

I sent Ryan as many O's I could find from my trade box, and in return he packed a 200-count box of junk wax with foam and bubblewrap.  Man, I thought I was the only one who appreciated junk wax!  Thanks for the great care in packaging, Ryan.

Besides finishing off one set for me, Ryan also contributed a healthy amount of cards to my other set needs, including my now infamous 1987 Topps Project.

Bert, from Swing and a Pop Up, sent some '87 Topps...


As did Kyle, from Nolan's Dugout, ...


And so did a reader by the name of John H.

Man, make a silly request for junk wax and it seems as though everyone is ready and able to help out!  Thanks a bunch guys.  I hope each of you enjoyed the return trade packages I sent!




1 comment:

  1. I think we all get excited when someone is trying to complete one of those hallowed junk wax sets. I can't believe I didn't know you were working on '89 Topps. I need to pay more attention!

    ReplyDelete