Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gus-antics

So I went to feed the worms our kitchen compost the other day. Gus loves to keep me company downstairs.  As soon as I open the door to basement he's downstairs pawing at the Man Room door.

"C'mon, Gus.  We have to feed the worms," I say while continuing down the hallway.

As soon as I open the next door he's in almost before I'm able to see what's next.  The red line in the picture below shows his eagerness to bound into the lawn refuse bag.  For the record, the bag is filled about a third of the way up with shredded newspaper to feed the worms.


The trajectory coupled with his velocity resulted in the bag falling over and closing on itself.  Once up-righted, he seemed to really enjoy playing with the paper shreds in the bottom.  What's the attraction?  I don't know, but he's awfully cute.

1 comment: