Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Send Me Your 2019 US296

The first images of Topps Update are appearing on the interwebs.  No need to go anywhere else, I have the image of the card everyone will be chasing!

In all seriousness, I thought about buying into a 2-case player break for Daniel Vogelbach's 2019 Topps Update card.
 Then I was like, "What am I going to with 45 base cards when one will do the trick?".

So, if you pull a Vogelmonster base or a parallel or one of the relics, then please let me know!  I'll make it worth your while by sending you some cardboard in a good old swap!
I like the picture on the front, but I'm disappointed the back didn't include stats. I guess a summary with a bunch of "..." will do in a pinch though.

Woo-Hoo!  Let the chase begin!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun with the chase. I'm on the fence about whether or not to go ahead with Thairo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Exhibition Performance"

    Some interesting phrasing there, Topps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Pretty solid RC...he looks like a beast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my buddy (at the flea market) opens any Update, I'll try to snag all of his Vogelbach's for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just snagged the 150 and the gold parallels and was able to use my Ebay bucks. Man, that was awesome!
      Those are the only two I have coming my way though. I even need the base still!

      Delete
  5. I didn't pull any Vogelbach parallels from what I opened of Update, but I'll keep my eyes peeled at card shows for you.

    ReplyDelete